Magento Development Services
#10 has been a Magento developer since the inception of Magento in 2008. As Magento developers, we are committed to implementing, supporting, and improving the Magento platform throughout the greater Ecommerce community.
Since 2000, we have been working with a variety of closed and open-source Ecommerce platforms, including the development of our own custom Ecommerce system. With the introduction of Magento in early 2008, we have refocused our Ecommerce efforts solely on Magento Commerce, and have not looked back since.
Who should use Magento?
Magento is a rich, full-featured Ecommerce platform, with a plethora of useful and innovative functions, many of which are not available or as well thought out relative to other platforms. As such, there has been a tremendous demand for Magento customization and implementation services.
Magento is for you if:
- You run an Ecommerce business or trying to extend your Brick & Mortar business to the web. You have additional systems that need to connect to your Ecommerce store, ranging from fulfillment, inventory management, accounting and/or CRM.
- You have a budget for modifying or creating new extensions in the event that the stock Magento extensions need to be customized for your needs.
- You are willing to endure Magento’s learning curve, especially if you have in-house staff that will take the reigns of development subsequent to the hand-off of code from our team to yours. Like any powerful tool, Magento requires training in the areas of development, as well as in administering the Ecommerce site (updating/adding product information, prices, tax settings, etc.).
- You want a scalable, flexible, extensible platform that has a healthy development community.
Magento Development Services
Magento Template development (a.k.a. “theming” or “skinning”)
- Client is responsible for providing layered Photoshop designs. If you do not have designs and you need our assistance, please note that when contacting us. We offer full-service design services as well.
- Template creation for all Magento pages, including the homepage, and all subpages (including registration and checkout pages). We can also create custom pages if necessary.
- Magento Installation, Configuration and Customization
- Install Magento on your server.
- Configure settings such as taxes, shipping, confirmation emails, etc.
- Set up products (either import an existing list of products or input products directly through admin area).
- WordPress integration
- Implement extensions.
- Integrate payment processing for existing extensions such as Authorize.net, PayPal, Stripe, Merchant Warehouse/Cayan, etc.. For other payment methods, prices will vary.
Magento Custom Extension (aka “Module”) Development
- Client provides requirements and wireframes for the custom extension. If no such documents have been created, you can contract us to prepare them on your behalf.
- Custom developed extension, fully tested and delivered.
Contact us today if you would like us to create a proposal for your upcoming project, or if you need a free consultation to help flesh out your concept. If you need help organizing requirements for your Magento project, please download our Magento Needs Assessment here.
For additional services not listed above, please click here to learn about our full service offerings:
- Web Design
- Information Architecture
- Logo/Stationery/Collateral Design
- Custom Web Application Development